Gluten Free Almond Cookies Recipe
I know that everyone is always looking for an amazing gluten free cookie or dessert recipe. This almond cookie gluten free recipe really is amazing and super easy to make! This is a second recipe that I made for Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free flour products that they sent me. If you missed my first Lime Meringue Gluten Free muffin, then you need to read and make! I have fallen in love with all of the their products, and you’ll see why once you start baking with them.
Almond Cookies Recipe: Gluten Free
- 2 Egg Whites (from Large sized eggs)
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Powder Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal
- Diced almonds (to place on top of cookie)
- 1 Pastry bag (no tip is needed – if you don't have a pastry bag, then use a big zip lock bag and cut off a piece of the corner)
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with blender until you get soft, white peaks.
- Gradually add in your 2 tablespoons of sugar, and mix until you get firm, white peaks.
- Place powdered sugar and almond meal in a sifter, and sift the mixture into your egg whites and lightly fold them them in.
- Place a layer of non-stick parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
- Place drops of cookie mix onto parchment paper, and leave so room on the sides.
- Place chopped almonds onto of your cookies and bake in the oven for 9-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to turn lightly brown.
- Pull out of the oven, and allow the cookies to cool about 2-3 minutes before placing on your cookie cooling rack.
by David Murphy
Be Sure to Follow Bob’s Red Mill on their Social Media sites! They have so many great recipes and fun ideas!